Export Activity List
This function is mainly used by the Club’s newsletter editor to copy activity data from the web site in a format suitable for inserting into the Club’s newsletter.
- Log in as a Committee member authorised to use Export Activity List
- On the green menu, hit Export Activity List
- In the Title box, enter the file name you want to use for this list e.g. ‘Activities May 2018’
- Select a Start Date e.g. 1st May 2018. Note – the System will extract all activities from the Start Date onwards; you cannot specify an End Date.
- Select an Output format – PDF or CSV. Newsletter editors will usually select PDF. A Committee Member who wishes to analyse listed activities may prefer CSV.
- Hit the blue ‘Export’ button.
- The System will download a file of the activities to your computer. The System itself does not store the file.
We did not get the exported format quite prefect – you may need to edit out the occasional duplicated full stop, or an empty ‘Other leaders’ field, when you are preparing the data for the newsletter.
Q I want the activities data to be in Microsoft Word format. How do I get that?
A Export it as a PDF. Use your local software e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader (File > Save as Other > Microsoft Word) to convert the file to Word.
Wildflower, Thorsbourne Trail, Hinchinbrook